Share To Compare Your Employee Benefits Program
Each year, our awesome actuarial partners conduct a Central New York benefits benchmarking survey (did we mention that we’re partnered with one of the world’s largest and most respected providers of actuarial and related products and services?!).
The Benefit of Benefits Benchmarking
…try saying that three times fast!
Participation in the survey provides you with an Individual Custom Report (ICR) that includes overall survey results as well as specific benchmarking data comparing your plans to thousands of other local and national employers. This information ensures that you and your team have what you need to make well-informed decisions when it comes to your employee benefits program. It also serves as a sort of “check up” on the relative strength of your organization’s overall Reward, Recruit & Retain Strategy.
The benchmarking data helps to answer questions like:
- How do our employee benefits compare to other local employers?
- Are our wellness and disease management plans on par with peers?
- What are other employers doing in response to ACA?
- What is the prevalence of high-deductible plans in the area?
- What kinds of cost control strategies have other employers been using?
“When we’re looking to evaluate our benefits program, it is unrealistic to make comparisons against national data; it is comparing apples to oranges. The regional data provided by the Share-To-Compare Benchmarking is what tells us that our organization is doing the right thing for our employees based on the Central New York Market. It proves that we are providing valuable benefits to our employees and enables us to attract top-notch candidates. I look at it as validation!”
Mohawk Valley Health System | Director of HR
Fill out the Form Below and we will send you a link to complete the survey. All fields are required.
- The survey and resulting data are open to any Central New York business with 50 or more employees.
- This year’s survey closes on July 10th; ICRs will be provided after the survey has closed.
- We’ll be holding a webinar on August 10th to review this year’s survey results and what they all mean.
Have questions? Shoot us an email or give us a call @ 315.768.8888.